Change log 151030 -> 151206
These are the changes between version 1.12 (151030) and 1.13 (151206).
- Fixed another two repaint bugs with items and inventory.
- Scroll of Blessing can now be used to upgrade diluted and average potions into potent ones.
- Fixed an issue with Road to Hell challenge that prevented daemons from spawning after a while.
- Reduced the number of weapons, armour, shields, arrows and food items in town. The number of blessed and enchanted items remains the same and this should make the merchant inventory a bit more interesting while allowing more items to be sold before they have to be reset.
- Polymorphed elementals no longer have their auras.
- Encounters can no longer trigger if the level is a single room with a secret door at the end of a corridor.
- Added a new repeatable quest in the inn that allows the player to find specific monsters easier.
- Poisons applied on weapons last much longer now.
- All damage over time effects now add the power level or potency of the effect to the damage (I hear that some peeps think this game is too random, so I guess it's time to make it less random by making poison kill you more consistently).
- Potion of Halitosis, Illness, Itching, Swelling, Rotting and Weakness have been deprecated and they will be replaced by a Potion of Sickness when the game is loaded.
- Added six new potions called Awareness, Holy Water, Literacy, Troll Blood, Willpower and Wolf Form.
- Changed the effects of Potion of Burning and Sickness.
- Water chasms have finally learned how to douse flames.
- Blade Flurry has been further nerfed down to a maximum of +1 extra attack per weapon. This change was made to boost Dual Wield and to reduce the attractiveness of Blade Flurry without it.
- Enchanted loot dropped by monsters and bosses can no longer be damaged when it is created.
- Added a new quest where you get to spank the Dread Lord Nabon.