Change log 130106 -> 130109
These changes have taken place between versions 1.0 (130106) and 1.0 (130109). Earlier change log can be found here.
- Chat console now has three different channels: Common, Orcish and Demonic. The channel names roughly translate to English, Europeons and Everyone.
- Chat console now filters typed text according to the selected channel. Common channel is limited to characters ranging from 32..127. Orcish channel is limited to characters ranging from 32..255 plus the Cyrillic Unicode characters. Demonic channel allows all Unicode characters ranging from 32..65534.
- King's undead family should now behave more rationally again.
- Dogs should now be neutral to most creatures.
- Heroic Charge now has correct in-game description.
- Amulet of Ghost Form now has correct in-game description.
- Player can't no longer chat with others while he is silenced unless he has Silent Cast talent.
- Resistance enchants placed on helmets and armour now give 2 points of resistance instead of 1 and shows +2/+0 or +0/+2 depending on the type.
- Scroll of Amnesia now works as intended.
- Scroll of Knowledge now works as intended and it also prints out the name of the knowledge entry.
- Melee creatures will now equip shields if possible.
- Most of the important values are now checked in memory for any external changes such as creatures' abilities, health, energy, etc. heritages, knowledges, statistics, you name it. If any of them should change on their own (as in using memory mapping tools and cheats), your account goes poof automatically.
- Arcane spells contained in amulets can now damage the amulet when cast.
- Devourer has been nerfed after the release:
- Extract the following patch (included in the later versions) in the game's directory and restart the game to make devourers slightly weaker.
- Due to message changes, server now requires client version 1.0 (130109) or newer.
- /whois admin command now also lists the account name.
- /email admin command now also lists the account id.
- /serial admin command now also lists the account id.