Change log 160820 -> 170715
These are the changes between version 1.14 (160820) and 1.15 (170715).
- Fixed a bug that counted frost immunity twice and shock immunity zero times on the stats screen.
- Fixed a bug that capped max power level to 5 when applying effects (e.g. Mage Armour).
- Fixed a dialogue bug that had various effects such as being able to be taught same spell more than once, being able to be taught talents without free points and having red colored lines where they shouldn't be etc.
- Fixed some minor UI bugs and did some improvements here and there.
- Amulet of Asphyxia, Exhaustion, Pestilence and Stone Form can now be equipped with a critical hit when thrown at humanoids (any creature that can visibly equip items).
- Chance of enemies ignoring invisible targets is now 33% instead of 50%.
- Fast NPC's that die after their first action should no longer be able to carry out their second action.
- Added a new boss that can be done more than once in one game.
- Added a new charm that is required to trigger the boss fight and complete one of the new challenges.
- Added 2 new monsters called Treeman and Demonrat. Treemen don't normally spawn unless you happen to be lucky while picking mushrooms at level 20. Demonrats are similar to infernals, but they are not daemons even though their name would suggest otherwise.
- Added 13 new challenges.
- Added a new repeating quest in the inn that can locate a Demonrat and a bunch of other rats.
- Added a rune that can be used to create legendary weapons that are permanently blessed, unbreakable and the player can name them.
- Added 9 legendary effects that can improve legendary weapons even further.
- Added Dog Collar heritage item that can be used to store Woof when you don't want him around. This item is added in your inventory at the start of a new game if you have completed all 10 Woof related heritages.