Change log 150501 -> 150715
These are the changes between version 1.10 (150501) and 1.11 (150715).
- Fixed a bug that made part of the screen appear white when blinded.
- Inventory now refreshes itself when an item is looted or dropped while the inventory is open.
- Inventory now refreshes itself when an item is equipped or unequipped using the keyboard.
- Experience gained by finding something hidden has been lowered to 5.
- Experience gained by killing a giant snail has been lowered to 3.
- Added undo, redo, cut, copy and paste commands to the map editor.
- Added "secrets" mode to the map editor, that can be used to create secret areas.
- Added an algorithm that can create a secret area in any random map.
- Added 20 new custom dungeon level templates with secret areas.
- Fixed an AI bug that made NPC's to stand in traps and die over time.
- Poisoned attacks can now apply secondary poisons in addition to Deadly Poison.
- Added snail swarms.
- Added a new game mechanic called Damage Auras (see Basics).
- Added a new game mechanic called Clearcasting (see Spells).
- Added 8 new elemental creatures and monsters.
- Steady Shot can now be used with Silent Move for double damage.
- Silent Cast now halves spell to-hit range modifier and teaches Clearcasting.
- Heroic Charge can now be interrupted if the charge move ends on a snare.
- Heroic Charge now pushes dogs out of the way if the charge move would end on top of one (dogs have their own special handling that allows overlapping to happen and it's easier to apply more bandages than to actually fix it - yes I know, I'd be an amazing doctor).