Change log 130320 -> 130602
These are the changes between version 1.04 (130320) and 1.05 (130602).
- Handmade dungeons are now correctly loaded from the installation package and no longer need to be manually added after installation.
- New console command /dog has been added that shows the tutorial entries.
- New console command /score has been added that shows your current score.
- /? and /help console commands now also list the newly added /dog and /score commands.
- Inventory is now automatically closed if the player dies while equipping or swapping items.
- Strength tooltip should now be readable while playing in windowed mode.
- Mazes with only one entrance should no longer compensate the lack of another entrance by becoming angry enough to carve a path to the dark side.
- Ethereal creatures are no longer immune to damage caused by magic traps.
- Traps do more damage based on the player's level (about three times more at level 20).
- Traps no longer print their effects while the player is ethereal and steps on them (with the exception of magic traps).
- It is now possible to tame a dire wolf, dread bat, giant rat, giant snail, snake, spider and whelp. These work in a similar fashion as taming a dog but the required item is different in each case.
- It is now possible to resume the game with mouse upon death (and the UI should be clear enough even if the "You die..." message gets hidden by other messages).
- Scroll of Blessing can now also be used to repair damaged items and to bless weapons, armours, shields and helmets.
- Merchant's name should no longer change after the player has heard it from a henchman.
- Merchants now drop their entire inventory instead of a single item upon death.
- Merchants now have one or two more henchmen than before.
- Henchman that is instantly killed by the player should now anger his friends in the vicinity.
- One new monster has been added.
- Player can now eat corpses while polymorphed.
- It is now possible to find and eat Ken'nih. It may not be healthy but it is possible.
- It should now be easier to notice if silent move fails while also being ethereal.