Change log 130602 -> 13xxxx
These changes have been implemented in the next version.
- Added a new snail like monster that likes the taste of your armour.
- Corrosive damage now uses the attacker's strength modifier when its effects are checked vs armour.
- Killing Blow's description no longer incorrectly states that it requires damage to be done.
- Added a new overlay tile set.
- Added 10 new handmade levels that use the new overlay tile set.
- Visible traps and triggers are now slightly harder to step on by players who like to move fast.
- Having 15 or more harmful effects and item cooldown at the same time should no longer crash the game.
- Encounters should now finish correctly even if the boss is invisible at the time of death.
- Player's shirt or robe is now an indestructible item that is automatically equipped if no other armour is worn.
- Added new heritages that allows the player to enchant his shirt (or robe) and one that makes it blessed.
- Added a new heritage that gives the player a dog friend at the start of the game.
- Encounters are no longer random until the player has unlocked the dog heritage.
- Full version potion heritages now require level 7 and 14 (down from level 10 and 20).
- Player is no longer noticed when someone rearms a crossbow on the other side of the level.
- Cursed Scroll of Detection should no longer give doors a hidden status.
- Merchants should no longer drop unidentified arrows of any kind.
- Tutorial entries should no longer pop up while in town.
- Reduced the size of music files by ~100MB with Ogg Vorbis.
- Client now sends a ping message to the server once every 15 seconds.
- Client now automatically disconnects if no message has been received in 60 seconds.
- Client now shows up to 99 high scores, up from 50.
- Server now responds to ping messages sent by the client by sending them back.
- Server now stores up to 99 high scores, of which up to 9 entries can be kings and queens.