Change log 130210 -> 130216
These are the changes between version 1.02 (130210) and 1.02 (130216).
- Right-click is now disabled in town. This may make it less likely for items to be duplicated by accident.
- Left-clicking an item no longer works in sell windows unless the Ctrl-key is pressed at the same time.
- Player can now toggle between showing and hiding null strings using /skipnull console command.
- Player can now reset the annoying user interface dog with /resetdog console command.
- Player can now get some reminders with /? and or /help console commands.
- Separate chat channels are now gone and Common, Orcish and Demonic act as chat filters instead. The filter now defaults to Demonic which means that all letters can be typed and received. If the player chooses that only Europeons and Cyrillics (and English) can be typed and received, he can select Orcish. If the player chooses that only English letters can be typed and received, he can choose Common. Players wishing total silence can achieve it by selecting offline from the login screen.
- Polymorphed creatures can no longer use active talents (green icons) but they still gain benefits from passive talents (red icons).
- Snares should no longer prevent creatures that are immune to snares from jumping or charging.
- The Curve Ball challenge can no longer be completed with thrown weapons that are also melee weapons such as spears and hatchets. The challenge description has changed accordingly.
- Pressing tab in female character creation no longer skips cloak and title fields.
- Ring of Sustenance should now work like its description says.
- /vsort now only affects the player's inventory.
- Server now makes logs of the most important events while it is not in debug mode to make it possible to recover from most errors while significantly reducing the total size of the logs as it is no longer necessary to run it in debug mode.
- Server now has a slightly modified event dispatcher that might fix whatever is causing it to crash or it might make it worse or it might have no effect. Unfortunately the only way to test what happens is to start it up and hope for the best.
- Launcher has not been changed.