Change log 130201 -> 130210
These are the changes between version 1.02 (130206) and 1.02 (130210).
- Looting corpses now leaves a blood pool.
- Blood pools are no longer in debug mode where they always turned into mushrooms in a turn or two.
- Typing /vsort and /hsort is now filtered and won't be sent to everyone else.
- The final battle now has wards protecting them precious floors and walls from Wand of Excavation.
- All benefitial potions are now either much or somewhat cheaper.
- Bottled Rage challenge works again after being broken by the potion changes in the last version.
- Amulet of Evocation now causes orb damage and uses the caster's stamina modifier / 2 rounded up to determine the damage for each damage type. The modifier is capped to 3 unless the wand is blessed when it is always 5. It is also affected by Amplify Magic, Focused Cast and Symbols of Power. The damage ranges from 3x(D6) - resistances when used by some Stamina 7 creature to 3x(D6+D6+7D3) - resistances when blessed and used by some creature who has Amplify Magic and two Symbols of Power.
- Wand of Freezing, Melting and Zapping now gain the caster's stamina modifier / 2 rounded up to make them feasible choices after the armour resistance buffs.
- "Ring of Power" no longer grants invisibility after the player has killed the king on any playthrough after completing My Precious challenge.
- Blessed tomes now teach an additional spell of the same spell school or lose their blessing allowing the tomes to be sold after use if there are no more spells to learn.
- AI equip code has been tinkered so that creatures who have Sweeping Blow prefer large weapons over medium ones (and they no should longer seem to stay and wonder whether they should or should not equip one or the other).
- Silent Move should no longer use two energy when the attacker is afraid by the enemy.
- /search 2..6 should now correcty stop when an enemy comes near instead of carrying out one more search.
- Random dungeon entrances should now have 8 empty spaces around the stairs in 99.999% of times. If you still end up losing friends then you just lose friends.
- Random encounters should no longer happen if the last level is too small and almost instantly explored after entering.
- Most creatures no longer have Silent Cast and currently only the following creatures have it: King, Archmage Gyffendal, Orc Shaman and Ghosts of all kind.
- King is now naturally fast - there was clearly an error in his abilities as he was killed the other day. We can't have that happen anymore =)
- Multi Shot now uses only one equipped arrow and additional arrows are taken from the inventory unless there are none in which case it will use equipped arrows for all shots.
- Reset dungeon now requires that the player types "RESET" in a text field next to the button before it can be used.
- Server has not been changed.
- Launcher has not been changed.