Change log 130201 -> 130206
These are the changes between version 1.02 (130201) and 1.02 (130206).
- Blessed Ring of Brutality, Accuracy, Clarity and Control now correctly gives +2 if they have the matching ability enchant on.
- Drake familiars are no longer your "frenemies" - friends that desperately want to rip your head off and refuse to swap places with you.
- Resurrected humans are no longer your frenemies.
- Ghost friends are no longer your frenemies.
- Ethereal creatures are now immune to snares.
- It is now possible to find Blessed Amulet of Ghost Form that turns the wearer ethereal without doubling magical and elemental damage taken.
- The final battle's map now has enough space to make the Undead Party challenge possible to achieve.
- Blessed potions now have potency of 5 when drunk or thrown.
- Blessed poison potions now have potency of 3 when applied on weapons.
- Disease potions now apply their effects if the potion hits when thrown instead of requiring that the hit causes damage as well.
- Ability damage effects caused by the player to other creatures are now printed on the log.
- Player's friends can no longer loot items but instead they come equipped with unbreakable equipment and they are no longer affected by hunger.
- Creatures now automagically destroy corpses they loot items from. This does not work in the keep though as we wouldn't want to miss all those undeads now would we?
- King's Amulet of Necromancy can no longer break while he turns them guards into undeads.
- Stairs can now always be used while invisible or hidden. It is also possible to flee from a random encounter by reseting the dungeon while the encounter is in progress.
- It is now possible to skip enemy animations with the search and rest keys while ctrl is pressed.
- Deadly Throw now works when used from the talent window.
- Familiars can no longer be duped by removing the the ring in town by equipping some other ring.
- Player can now change the order in which items are sorted in the various item arrays using /hsort and /vsort console commands. Default order is horizontal as it were before.
- Items are no longer tossed in the void (in most cases) when the player sorts his inventory and something goes wrong. They are dropped on the ground instead (or the stairs while in town).
- Server has not been changed.
- New launcher application has miraculously appeared out of thin air and it can be used to automagically update the client software and to set the startup parameters such as window size etc.
- Launcher comes with an installer to make it look less like "made by some dude during a weekend" although it is just that.